The TIGCC IRC channel (#tigcc) is a real-time forum for discussion involving TIGCC. Official languages
for discussion are English and French.
You can connect to #tigcc through the web:
You can also connect to this chan through an IRC client by joining #tigcc at irc.oftc.net:6667 (unencrypted) or irc.oftc.net:6697 with SSL/TLS, UTF-8 charset.
IMPORTANT: If you ask a question, please WAIT for your answer! It may take a few minutes for your question to get noticed. Also please do not ask questions like "Can you please help me?", but get straight to the point. (This advice is also valid for other IRC channels.)
WARNING: It is strictly forbidden to:
Any of the above acts may be sanctioned, at the operators' discretion, with a warning, a kick, a temporary or permanent ban and/or other administrative measures. Sanctions may also be applied automatically by a so-called bot. Any attempts to bypass and/or appeal the sanctions will lead to stronger sanctions.
- violate the OFTC network policy
- post any illegal, obscene, discriminatory, racist, defamatory and/or harassing content
- provoke, harass, annoy and/or insult other users
- use the channel for advertising purposes
- engage in extended discussion of topics unrelated to TI calculators and computers
- post links to proprietary and/or patent-encumbered content (including, but not limited to, content in Flash/SWF/FLV, MP3 and WMV/WMA formats), unless such content is directly related to TI calculators
- use any character set other than UTF-8
- flood the channel with excessive (over 30 lines in a row) and/or nonsensical text
- pollute the channel with automated announcements of events unrelated to the discussion on the channel (e.g. the piece of music you are currently listening to)
- publish logs, excerpts of logs or quotes from this channel, or contribute to such a leak, unless all users participating in the log agree to the publication
- ignore orders given by one or more channel operators